- Welcome groups, outline rules, introducing the Experience
- Dedicate 100% attention to your group as you remotely monitor their progress through the room via camera and microphone feeds. Provide clues, hints, nudges at the right time to enhance the experience. Be fully familiar with all aspects of room and ready to trigger something manually as backup for any system issues.
- Conduct debrief following the experience, including providing additional story info, noting what was done well and answering questions, and taking group photos
- Guide group back to lobby, provide souvenir cards, transact retail sales.
- “Complete group” on Escape Kit to send out pictures and update system and Facebook
• Carefully and quickly re-set room with 100% accuracy
- Disinfect all props, surfaces and air after each group experience
- Prop re-set according to checklist
- Systems re-set according to checklist
- Fix/replace any props accidentally broken by guests
• Maintain cleanliness throughout facility
May also include the following, depending upon incumbent’s experience and skillset: • Assist in building, wiring, painting, etc. as we create new Experiences • Assist with social media posts/marketing
• Strong customer service skills • Detail-oriented • Team player • Excellent verbal and written communication skills • Sound judgement • Ability to work in a face-paced environment • Comfortable speaking to groups • Strong problem solving and trouble shooting skills • Comfortable with technology, including computers • Reliable and responsible • Okay with flexible/variable schedule • Experience working with the public preferred • Knowledge of any/all of the following a plus: Tools, building, electronics, social media marketing
ABOUT THIS JOB:
• This is a PART-TIME position. Estimated hours are 8 -15 hours/week (with more available during busy periods like the holidays) • A shift on each Saturday is required • Most hours will be Friday through Sunday, and will vary based on bookings received • Paid training will be provided.
• Pay: Will be reviewed every six months for potential increase.
To apply: Please submit your resume and include 1 -2 paragraphs highlighting why you would be a good fit as a Part Time Game Master to [email protected].